Early registration deadline: 31 May 2017.
Register early for best pricing and activity availability.
|Registration Fees||Early||Standard (after May 31 2017)|
|Full Mtg.||One Day||Full Mtg.||One Day|
|Professional Non Member||500.00||435.00||26,100.00||250.00||220.00||13,200.00||600.00||520.00||31,200.00||250.00||220.00||13,200.00|
|Abstract Publication Fee||50 USD / 48 EUR/ 2,880.00RUR|
Registration Fee includes:
- Participation in all official events of the Conference;
- Coffee Breaks;
- Including of abstracts in the materials of the Conference;
- Materials of the Conference;
- Participation in the welcome reception;
- Moscow City Tour at night.
If a participant is not able to attend the Conference but is interested in publication of his /her abstracts, the abstract publication fee should be covered (see “Call for Abstracts”).
- cancellation of participation before 01 July 2017 – 50% deduction;
- cancellation made after 01 July 2017 – 100% deduction.
You may pay the Registration Fee after registration and obtaining access to the Personal Account. Payment can be made by bank transfer, online payment or payment details in the bank.
All refunds are made after the Conference, reduced by bank and overhead costs.